“It’s worth remembering the lesson the Black Death in Europe in the 15th century – it triggered a massive labour shortage, wage inflation, ending the age of feudal servitude and sparking a social revolution that led to the renaissance and reformation. Even with limited mortality, the effect of an economic stumble on the Party and Xi’s position could be significant. The unexpected consequences of the Wuhan plague are not yet fully understood. Things change.”Bill Blain
Markets are at record levels, nCoV is receeding. Its all blue skies and puffy clouds in Sheeple land.
To which I gently respond, ” What if they are not”? Should we (our chosen Gov’ts) not be doing something, right Fucking now?”
- Most Noteable: “Human coronaviruses can remain infectious on inanimate surfaces for up to 9 days. Surface disinfection with 0.1% sodium hypochlorite or 62-71% ethanol significantly reduces coronavirus infectivity on surfaces within 1 min exposure time. We expect a similar effect against the 2019-nCoV.” Couple this with yesterdays 24 day, its starting to look as shitty as first thought.
- Currently China govt attempting to limit the damage with control of the messages coming out of China. China’s Fatal Dilemma. Rest of world is complicite. Seems like a wait and see game.
- Factoid: Under “How Fucking Stupid do They Think We Are!!!!. Chinese Govt policy is now being driven by the narrative requirement to find and count the “right number” of coronavirus casualties. Oh yeah……. proven Sheep like thinking abilities.
- Experts speaks up, Coronavirus ‘could infect 60% of global population if unchecked’. And still we slumber blissfully along….
- Factoid: Under Lying. Communist China is lying about true extent of coronavirus outbreak. As is the WHO.
- World stock market doesn’t seem to care a hoot. Could it be the worlds central bank overtime run of money printing? Could it be the out right lying about the reality of nCoV. This can’t end well.
- Factoid: Quercetin may be something to consider for your inhome immune boosting program.
- Factoid: for arming your at-home-care program. Positioning of patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome: combining prone and upright makes sense
- We need to keep an eye on less developed regions; India, SE Asia, Africa. If nCoV takes hold they will not have the resources to battle.
- This is Not the FLU!
Wrap it up….please
“Hope Is Never A Strategy!”Bill Blain