- Do the Math. By Bill McKibben and 350.org (released in 2013). If you haven’t seen it, take a look. Or just take a look at the number of views. This guy is on the forefront of fighting climate change and has been for 30 years. His books are worth a read.
- Nebraska Faces Over $1.3 Billion In Flood Losses. As does southern Africa.
- Great Lakes are rapidly warming, likely to trigger more flooding and extreme weather.
- The billion-dollar rebrand: How Big Oil is trying to change its image Anything to perpetuate their own wealth. Whilst hiding behind this lie and going full steam ahead with business as usual. I can entertain my self with images of Mussolinis death when I contemplate these guys. Listen to Bill McKibbens words when he talks about these leaders, in the above video, if you think I may be too harsh. How do you deal with a rabid dog? do you vaccinate everyone, or get rid of the dog?
Massive House Price Growth Deceleration; A BRICK WALL . Its happening in Australia, China, Canada……
Billions In Toronto Real Estate Bought Anonymously, With Funds of Unknown Origin er ah…Canada the Pure
- Kale is now one of the most pesticide-contaminated vegetables
- EPA Scientists: The Toxic Chemicals Our Agency Won’t Regulate Are Definitely in Our Drinking Water. Duh!
- Dramatic rainfall changes for key crops expected even with reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
- The American Emperor Has No Clothes. This is what the future looks like. US politicians bullying their way into conflicts that they historically started (pushed/funded by Big Oil, Military Industrial Complex, anyone with a bag of cash.). And don’t be thinking this isn’t happening in whatever country you live in. Think Canada’s support of the Venezuelan regime change. And main stream media barfing forth all their propaganda, “socialism, communism, brownism, Muslims” as a way to justify it. Wait to see this morph when something big happens. Its all due to a shrinking pile of resources. Peak Everything. And ultimately its on our shoulders because we refuse to accept that the future needs to change and make us uncomfortable.
- Don’t miss the carbon tax credit on your 2018 taxes For all you Canadians out there.
- Gallup Finds Americans Have Been Very Deceived Regarding United States’ Image Around the World. Surely this is only a surprise to ….Americans?
Global standard counts the cost of environmental damage This is a good start. My biggest knock against modern economic theory is that it does not take into account the cost of cleaning up the polluters shite, oh that and not accounting for human/animal misery. “The Market will fix it as it sees fit”. I suppose that could work if “The Market” wasn’t completely corrupt…. with psychopaths at the helm.